Community Services:Our goal is to get the future generations involved in the religion and community work. Everyone who has a wish to be a part of the team is welcomed. Youngsters are always encouraged to participate in community programs and management. Dar-e-Abbas (a.s) Houston is open to every Muslim no matter Any Islamic firqa they follow. Our non Muslim friends including media and local and state officials are always welcome. Dar-e-Abbas (a.s) Houston promote any school of thought, but only request that members follow the Holy Quran, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) & and his Progeny (Ahl-e-bait a.s). They believe that Dar-e-Abbas Houston is a place of peace and comfort for everyone.
Dar-e-Abbas Centre Houston is pleased to offer the following services to the community. Please contact us for more information about any of these services:
- To uphold the teaching and spirit of Islam based on the doctrine of the Shia Ithna Ashari Faith.
- To serve the Shia community in particular and Muslims in general and to offer them help and support.
- To promote Unity amongst Muslims and the Houston Community.
- To provide Families with support within which children are supported in their faith and their duties as good citizens of the U.S.A.
- And finally, Dar.e.Abbas mission as a Imambargah is to familiarize our community with beautiful idealisms of Islamic excellence and the warm beauty of shiasm.